Slip and Fall Legal Resources
We compiled a list of helpful information that we found on the web for our visitors related to Slip and Falls. These links lead you to helpful, trusted and informative websites and slip and fall articles. If there is information that you are unable to find, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
- Florida Slip and Fall FAQs – comprehensive answers to commonly asked questions, including what a case is worth to how to prove negligence.
- Fall Injuries Prevention in the Workplace – Fall Injuries Prevention in the Workplace – NIOSH Workplace Safety and Health Topic
- Slip, Trip, and Fall Prevention for Healthcare Workers – DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- Preventing Falls:How to Develop Community-based Fall Prevention Programs for Older Adults – National Center for Injury Prevention and Control
- Don’t Trip Up: Preventing Slip and Falls – Learn ways to keep your restaurant out of slippery situations.
- Bathroom Safety for Adults – Prevent falls in the bathroom with the tips and safety guides in this database from the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- National Floor Safety Institute – Slip, trip and fall prevention experts. The mission of the NFSI is to aid in the prevention of slips, trips-and-falls through education, research, and standards development.
- Fall Proofing Your Home – Watch these videos from the National Institute of Health to learn about the most effective way to fall-proof your home, including ways to improve lighting, install handrails, and how to identify hazards.
- Preventing Falls Among Older Adults – Use this guide from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to help prevent falls in elderly friends or relatives.
- Protect the Ones You Love – Help prevent fall injuries in children with this safety guide from the CDC, which features prevention tips and fun safety-related activities for children.
- Protecting Ourselves from Slips, Trips, and Falls – Find statistics, research, and safety tips for fall-related injuries on this National Safety Council website.
- American Orthopaedic Association – This site contains information about the American Orthopaedic Association.
- Preventing Injuries from Slips, Trips and Falls – Article on preventing slip and fall injuries from the National Ag Safety Database.
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health – This website has information and links about preventing workplace injuries and illnesses.
- Fall Prevention: 6 Ways to Reduce Your Falling Risk – Article by the Mayo Clinic staff discussing fall-prevention measures.
Do You Have a Question?
Please fill out the “How Can We Help You” form above to ask a question or you can call us at 954-522-0207. We promise to get back to you promptly. Ask now.
Learn More: Fort Lauderdale Slip and Fall Lawyer
Your Fort Lauderdale Lawyers