IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE 11TH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT IN AND FOR DADE COUNTY, FLORIDA PROBATE DIVISION
File No. : CP-99-xxx-xx
In Re: Estate of
J.B. Deceased. __________________________/
AMENDED PETITION FOR ADMINISTRATION
Petitioner, P.B., alleges:
1. Petitioner has an interest in the above estate as the person named by the decedent’s will as personal representative. Petitioner address is 18071 Biscayne Boulevard, Apt. #502, Aventura, Florida 33160, and the name and office address of petitioner’s attorney is set forth at the end of this petition.
2. Decedent J.B. whose last known address was 18071 Biscayne Boulevard, Apt. #502, Aventura, Florida 33160, and, if known, whose age was 75 and whose social security number is XXX-XX-2869, died on November 18, 1997, at Miami Beach, Dade County Florida, and on the date of death decedent was domiciled in Dade County, Florida.
3. So far as is known, the names of the beneficiaries of this estate and of the decedent’s surviving spouse, if any, their addresses and relationship to decedent, and the dates of birth of any who are minors, are:
NAME ADDRESS RELATIONSHIP DATE OF BIRTH
P.B. xxxx xxxxx Boulevard Spouse
4. Venue of this proceeding is in this county because this is the county where decedent was domiciled.
5. P.B., whose address is 18071 Biscayne Boulevard, Apt. #502, Aventura, Florida 33160, and who is qualified under the laws of the State of Florida to serve as personal representative of the decedent’s estate, is entitled to preference in appointment as personal representatives because she is nominated to act as personal representative by the decedent in his will.
6. The nature and approximate value of the assets in this estate subject to probate in the State of Florida are: NONE- The Estate is being opened in order to facilitate a Trust Administration with regard to creditor claims.
7. This estate will not be required to file a federal estate tax return.
8. The original of the decedent’s last will dated December 21, 1993, accompanies this petition.
9. Petitioner is unaware of any unrevoked will or codicil of decedent other than as set forth in paragraph 8.
Petitioner requests that the decedent’s will be admitted to probate and that P.B. be appointed personal representative(s) of the estate of the decedent.
Petitioner waives service of notice of administration.
Under penalties of perjury, we declare that we have read the foregoing, and the facts alleged are true, to the best of our knowledge and belief.
Signed on ____________, 1999.
Lawrence S. Tolchinsky, Esq.
Florida Bar #021997
2100 E. Hallandale Beach Blvd.
Hallandale, Florida 33009
Do You Have a Question?
If you have a question about a Florida probate matter, please feel free to call us at 954-458-8655. We promise to get back to you promptly.
This is a sample document related to a specific set of facts and circumstances and should not be used or relied upon for any probate matter. We recommend and urge you to consult with an experienced probate lawyer for professional advice as each case is unique.