Auto Accident Complaint Personal Injury Passengers Suing Person Who Hit Them Who Was Under the Influence of Drugs
FortLauderdaleAttorney.com > Auto Accident Complaint Personal Injury Passengers Suing Person Who Hit Them Who Was Under the Influence of Drugs
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE 17TH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT IN AND FOR BROWARD COUNTY, FLORIDA
CASE NO. 12-xxxx-xx
D.C., and D.C. as Guardian of D.F., Plaintiff,
JAMES C., Defendant. __________________________/
The Plaintiff, D.C., and D.C. as Guardian of D.F., sues the Defendant, JAMES C., and alleges:
1. This is an action for damages in excess of $15,000.00, exclusive of interest, costs and attorney’s fees.
2. Plaintiff, D.C., is the mother of D.F., who is currently 15 years old.
3. On or about November 16, 2000, the Defendant, JAMES C., was the owner or long-term lessee of a motor vehicle and was operating it on State Road 84 in Broward County, Florida.
4. At that time and place, Defendant, JAMES C., negligently operated his motor vehicle causing it to collide with the vehicle in which Plaintiffs were riding as passengers in that:
JAMES C. failed to observe surrounding conditions; and JAMES C. was traveling at a speed which was unreasonable or excessive under the circumstances; and supposedly, JAMES C. rear-ended the vehicle in which the Plaintiffs were traveling; and JAMES C. was driving under the influence of alcohol, marijuana and/or other substances.
5. As a result of the negligence of the Defendant, JAMES C., the Plaintiffs, D.C. and D.F., suffered permanent bodily injury and resulting pain and suffering, disability, disfigurement, mental anguish, loss of capacity for the enjoyment of life, expense of hospitalization, medical and nursing care and treatment, loss of earnings, loss of ability to earn money and/or permanent aggravation of a pre-existing condition. As the injuries are permanent, Plaintiffs, D.C. and D.F., will JAMES C.nue to suffer damages in the future.
WHEREFORE Plaintiffs, demand judgment for compensatory damages against the Defendant, JAMES C., and further demand a trial by jury of all issues so triable.
LAW OFFICE OF ALAN D. SACKRIN
Attorney for Plaintiff(s)
2100 East Hallandale Beach Blvd.
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
Telephone: (954) 455-0800
Facsimile: (954) 455-9649
ALAN D. SACKRIN
Florida Bar No. 349070
Do You Have a Question?
Call us at 954-458-8655. We promise to get back to you promptly. Ask now.
The pleading above is a sample document related to a specific set of facts and circumstances and should not be used or relied upon for any personal injury matter.
We recommend and urge you to consult with an experienced personal injury lawyer for professional advice as each case is unique.